Direct purchasers of freight forwarding services in the United States claim that the major global freight forwarding companies conspired to fix various prices and surcharges for freight forwarding services in violation of U.S. federal antitrust laws. As a result, purchasers paid more for freight forwarding Services than they otherwise would have paid. The first round of the freight forwarder settlements totaled $105,611,864, and August 24, 2015 was the deadline to file claims. The second round of the Freight Forwarders Settlement is still open.
March 31, 2016
All persons (excluding governmental entities, Defendants, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates) who directly purchased Freight Forwarding Services (a) for shipments within, to, or from the United States, or (b) purchased or sold in the United States regardless of the location of shipment; from any of the Defendants, subsidiary or affiliate, at any time from January 1, 2001 to January 4, 2011.
- ABX Logistics Group
- Air Express International USA, Inc.
- Airborne Express, Inc.
- Baltrans Logistics, Inc.
- Bax Global Inc.
- Con-Way Inc.
- DSV A/S
- DSV Solutions Holding A/A
- DSV Air & Sea, Ltd.
- Dachser Intelligent Logistics
- Dachser Transport of America, Inc.
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Deutsche Post AG
- DHL Danzas
- DHL Express (USA), Inc.
- DHL Global Forwarding
- DHL Global Forwarding Japan K.K.
- EGL Inc.
- Eagle Global Logistics LP
- Exel Global Logistics, Inc.
- Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
- Geo Logistics
- Geodis Group
- Geodis Wilson USA, Inc.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express Holdings
- Corporation Hanshin Air Cargo Co. Ltd.
- Hanshin Air Cargo USA, Inc., Ltd.
- Hellman Worldwide Logistics Inc.
- Japan Aircargo Forwarders Association
- Jet Speed Logistics Ltd.
- Jet Speed Air Cargo Forwarders (USA), Inc.
- Jet Speed Logistics (USA), LLC
- K Line Logistics (USA) Inc.
- K Line Logistics Ltd. f/k/a K Line Air Services
- Ltd. Kintetsu World Express (USA) Inc.
- Kintetsu World Express Inc.
- Kuhne + Nagel International AG
- Kuehne + Nagel, Inc.
- MOL Logistics Co. (Japan) Ltd.
- MOL Logistics (USA) Inc.
- Morrison Express Corporation (USA)
- Morrison Express Logistics PTE Ltd.
- Nippon Express Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Express USA, Inc.
- Nishi-Nippon Railroad Co. Ltd.
- Nissin Corporation
- Nissin International Transport USA Inc.
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.
- Panalpina, Inc.
- Schenker AG
- Schenker Inc.
- DB Schenker
- SDV International Logistics
- Toll Global Forwarding (USA) Inc.
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions Inc.
- UTI Worldwide, Inc.
- United Aircargo Consolidators, Inc.
- Vantec World Transport Co., Ltd.
- Vantec World Transport (USA)
- Yamato Global Logistics Japan Co. Ltd.
- Yamato Transport USA Inc.
- Yusen Air & Sea Service (USA) Inc.
- Yusen Air & Sea Service Co. Ltd.
Current Settlements: $197,623,497
|Jet Speed Logistics
|Toll Global Forwarding
|United Parcel Service
|The Japanese Defendants
This summary is for informational purposes only, based on SRG’s review of publicly available information. Official documents can be found in the Court’s docket or claims administrator’s website www.freightforwardcase.com. This summary is not and should not be construed as legal, tax or other professional advice.